Aluminium Doors and Windows with Insurance Backed Guarantee
Urban & Grey offer HomePro Insurance Backed Guarantee – Buy from us with Confidence
At Urban & Grey, we understand that home improvements will be a significant financial investment for any property owner. That’s why all of our products come with HomePro Insurance Backed Guarantees, protecting your investment in a way that other worthless guarantees do not.
Invest in your property in 2019 and consider installing superior soundproofed double and triple glazing from insurance-backed Urban & Grey. We have a wide variety of styles and coloured frames to choose from – why not Request a brochure online right now?
You can also message us via the Contact Form or call 020 8979 6367 to speak with our expert team.
London Aluminium Doors and Windows Showroom – Pop In For a Visit
Our Aluminium Windows & Doors Showroom is located in Hampton, situated in a Victorian boatyard overlooking the River Thames on the road to leading uptown Hampton Court Palace. It is a calm and relaxed environment where our clients can meet with our team of specialists to discuss their upcoming projects and take in the stunning view overlooking the River Thames.
The HomePro Insurance has specialised in the home improvement industry for over thirty years and has become one of the UK’s leading providers of deposit protection and insurance backed guarantee products in the home improvement sector.
In order for Urban & Grey to gain HomePro IBG status we have had;
- Financial and legal checks completed including;
- Positive references from former customers
- Agreed to work subject to the Terms and Conditions of the HomePro Customer Charter
So, what does A HomePro Insurance Backed Guarantee cover?
- Workmanship by us for a period of up to 10 years. It also protects the materials used for the period of your manufacturer’s guarantee for a period of up to 10 years
- The recovery of deposit payments up to 25% of contract value to a maximum of £10,000. This cover lasts for 90 days from payment of deposit
- Work in Progress Cover of up to 25% of contract value
- Any HomePro Insurance Backed Guarantee is also transferrable to any new owners of your property in the event you move home.
Following completed installation of our glazing products, Homepro ask our Customers for their feedback to ensure we are meeting their high standards. These statistics aren’t just numbers, they mean that your policy is safe with a reputable established company. To view our latest Homepro members Reviews click here or to download our Homepro members report
To find out more about Homepro IBG click here, alternatively you can speak with one of our advisors on 020 8979 6367.