At Urban & Grey we understand that home improvements will be a significant financial investment for any property owner. That’s why all of our products come with HomePro Insurance Backed Guarantees, protecting your investment in a way that other worthless guarantees do not.
HomePro is one of the UK’s leading Insurance Backed Guarantee providers and our relationship with them protects your project with us from start to finish and beyond.
It’s an unfortunate fact that thousands of contractors cease trading each year. If your chosen contractor was to cease trading after the installation of your bespoke glazing system, you could be left with faulty goods and the prospect of having to pay for the work to be carried out again.
Fortunately, our HomePro Insurance Backed Guarantees eliminate the risk, matching the terms of our original guarantee, subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Insurance, if for some reason we’re unable to honour any future claims you make.
As a registered HomePro Insurance Backed Guarantee business, you can buy from us knowing the following:
- Our company passed financial and legal checks carried out by HomePro
- We have a long list of glowing references from previous customers
- We have agreed to work subject to the Terms and Conditions of the HomePro Customer Charter
Sounds good, but what does it precisely cover?
- A HomePro Insurance Backed Guarantee covers workmanship by your chosen contract for a period of up to 10 years
- It also protects the materials used by your contractor for the period of your manufacturer’s guarantee for a period of up to 10 years
- The recovery of deposit payments up to 25% of contract value to a maximum of £10,000. This cover lasts for 90 days from payment of deposit
- Work in Progress Cover of up to 25% of contract value
Any HomePro Insurance Backed Guarantee is also transferrable to any new owners of your property in the event you move home.
And what doesn’t it guard against?
- Charges for materials and labour for which any person other than your contractor would be liable
- Any damage or defects insurable under traditional household insurance
- Any loss of use or consequential loss
- Damage or defects not directly caused by faulty workmanship or materials that could be recovered under your contractor’s own guarantee
- Loss or damage caused by sunlight, storm, wear and tear
- Defects arising from alterations, modifications, lack of maintenance or additions to the work following completion
- Rectification work carried out without the insurers’ consent
- Excess (as stated on the Certificate of Insurance)
So if you’re looking for ultimate peace of mind when purchasing your stunning new aluminium glazing, make sure you choose Urban & Grey with our HomePro Insurance Backed Guarantee at no extra cost to you.
If you’d like to discuss our guarantee further, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly sales team on 020 8003 3745 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org