Beautifully engineered sliding door system
- Panel width: max 3000mm
- Panel height: max 2800mm
- Panel thickness: 80mm
- Maximum weight: 400kg
- Security: multipoint locking with high security cylinder locks
The Thermoslide80 is a new generation sliding door system incorporating a sophisticated design of thermally broken & insulated aluminium profiles, which provides a market leading thermal performance. It has been engineered to enable large glass panels to be moved effortlessly across the widest of elevations, maximising your views.
Double or triple glazed options are available up to 62mm unit thickness with in-glazed blinds on request. There is a wide choice of finishes and different colours may be selected internally and externally with standard or colour matched ironmongery options. This system is ideal for large openings with panoramic views.
- Construction: Thermally broken aluminium
- Insulation: Uw value of 1.4 (W = 1.4k/m2)
- Glazing: Toughened or laminated, double or triple glazed Low-E units, all glass types up to 62mm thick possible. In-glazed blinds available
- Frame finish: Polyester powder coated or anodised, with a wide range of colours available and the option for different finishes inside and out
- Ironmongery: Black, white, grey or satin finish. Colour matched also available.