For the ultimate in bespoke folding doors
- Ultimate thermal efficiency.
- A sophisticated design of thermal breaks & insulation allow this system to reach its high level of thermal efficiency.
- Attractive design & superior engineering ensure maximum longevity.
- For the ultimate bespoke folding doors
A sophisticated design of thermal breaks & insulation allow this system to reach its high level of thermal efficiency.
Attractive design & superior engineering ensure maximum longevity. A wide choice of options and combinations allow for individual design solutions.
Keep the outside, outside. ST80 folding doors are designed to keep the weather out when closed and allow you to get the most from summer days when open.
Stringent testing at renowned European test centres prove the abilities of this technologically advanced product.
With endless configurations possible & flush thresholds achievable, this versatile system offers unlimited design solutions coupled with the reassurance of superior quality engineering.
Also within the Supertherm80 range: entrance doors, windows, fixed glazing and parallel-slide-and-tilt doors.
Supertherm80 bespoke aluminium bifold doors are the ultimate choice for a folding door.
- Construction: Thermally broken aluminium with insulated cavity
- Insulation: Uw value of 1.4 (W=1.4K/m2)
- Glazing: Toughened or laminated, double or triple glazed Low-E units, all glass types up to 62mm thick possible. In-glazed blinds available on request
- Frame Finish: a wide range of colours with the option of different colours inside and out
- Ironmongery: Standard, colour matched or satin stainless steel
- Panel width: max 1200mm
- Panel height: max 2700mm
- Panel thickness: 80mm
- Security: Three point locking mechanism with high security cylinder locks