At a glance
- Easily moves around corners
- Low U-value of 1.4
- Wide range of frame finishes
- 3-point security locking system
- A number of different ironmongery options
- Elegant, sophisticated design
The perfect, tailored home
Your home is a reflection of who you are. It’s where you’ve built a life; where you’ve created treasured memories.
Now, you’ve got the chance to make it truly unique.
Arguably no feature has as strong an effect on the look and feel of a home as its doors. And the design of most doors is set in stone.
Not the Monoslide80, however. This unique moveable design enables you to easily move panels around as and when it suits you. You’re not just limited to flat designs, either: the panels can be moved around any corner angle between 90 and 270 degrees.
This is unparalleled flexibility.
Perfect for hosting
The ability to easily move panels around is invaluable for anyone who loves to entertain. Whether you’re hosting a barbecue at the height of summer or a cozy dinner party in December, you’ll never be short of an atmosphere.
The sliding panels give you the chance for everything from an open-air atmosphere to the cosiest of rooms in winter.
(In fact, you may find that you end up hosting more than ever: you’ll have a home so good the neighbours will all be jealous!)
Never less than spotless
All this flexibility doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice aesthetics: unlike many doors, the Monoslide80 panels simply stack away, taking up the absolute minimum of floor space. Even with every panel open in the height of summer, your living space will look spotless.
What’s more, the minimal sightlines and shadow joints mean even the view through the panels will be as panoramic as you’ll find anywhere else.
Buy today, save money forever
The Monoslide80 system offers superb insulation values due to the significant difference in separation between inside and outside. Polyamide thermal breaks mean U-values as low as 1.4. This one-off investment means you’ll be able to start saving money on your energy bills immediately: a saving that’ll continue for years to come.
Contact Urban & Grey
If you’d like to know more about this unique technology, get in touch with Urban & Grey today.
- Construction: Thermally broken aluminium
- Insulation: U-value of 1.4 (W = 1.4k/m2)
- Glazing: Toughened or laminated, double or triple glazed Low-E units, all glass types up to 62mm thick possible. In-glazed blinds available
- Frame finish: A wide range of colours with the option of different colours inside and out
- Ironmongery: Black, white, grey or satin finish
- Panel width: max 1400mm
- Panel height: 2800mm max
- Maximum weight: 100kg
- Panel thickness: 79mm with a 36mm thermal break
- Security: 3 point locking system with high security euro cylinder locks