Specifically designed to integrate with all vertical glazing systems
- From simple lean-to roofs to complex conservatory structures, each design is subjected to rigorous testing by our Swiss engineering team.
- This versatile roof system is specifically designed to integrate with all vertical glazing systems
- The floor track of the Bali60 roof system can be recessed to create a flush threshold from inside to outside.
- Other features of this market leading system include secure night vent locking & the option to have all panels as sliding
Download Hawaii80 Wintergarden Construction PDF here
Hawaii80 is a system of thermally broken and insulated aluminium posts, beams and glazing bars offering endless design possibilities.
Used for: Lean-to-roofs Conservatories and Wintergardens Rooflights Rooflanterns
- Construction: Thermally broken and insulated aluminium
- Insulation: Uw value 1.8 (in vertical pane)
- Glazing: Toughened and laminated double glazed Low-E units, all glass types up to 28mm thick possible.
- Self-cleaning and solar control are popular glass options.
- Frame finish: a wide range of colours with the option of different colours inside and out
- Roof vents: H80 roof systems can incorporate Komet55 opening roof vents with manual or motorised operation. Heat and rain sensors are also available.
All our systems are factory finished, powder coated to any RAL colour. Dual colour, marine grade in addition to bronze or silver anodized
Lead time & cost-effective standard colours may apply (dependent on the range)