Specifically designed to integrate with all vertical glazing systems
- From simple lean-to roofs to complex conservatory structures, each design is subjected to rigorous testing by our Swiss engineering team.
- This versatile roof system is specifically designed to integrate with all vertical glazing systems
- The floor track of the Bali60 roof system can be recessed to create a flush threshold from inside to outside.
- Other features of this market leading system include secure night vent locking & the option to have all panels as sliding
Download Hawaii80 Wintergarden Construction PDF here
Hawaii80 is a system of thermally broken and insulated aluminium posts, beams and glazing bars offering endless design possibilities.
Used for: Lean-to-roofs Conservatories and Wintergardens Rooflights Rooflanterns
- Construction: Thermally broken and insulated aluminium
- Insulation: Uw value 1.8 (in vertical pane)
- Glazing: Toughened and laminated double glazed Low-E units, all glass types up to 28mm thick possible.
- Self-cleaning and solar control are popular glass options.
- Frame finish: a wide range of colours with the option of different colours inside and out
- Roof vents: H80 roof systems can incorporate Komet55 opening roof vents with manual or motorised operation. Heat and rain sensors are also available.