Delivering uncompromised vision of light and spaciousness
- Bespoke glass living spaces
- The Supersun100 system combines optimum insulation & weather protection with sophisticated design
- Unique shapes & structures can be achieved, which can be utilised over wide spans.
- Your Supersun100 design will be rigorously checked by our Swiss engineers prior to construction
Supersun100 is designed to directly integrate with the Supertherm80 range of either fixed glazing & or folding doors and windows. The system can be utilised vertically allowing for seamless direct glazing.
Large bespoke glass living spaces have become increasingly difficult to construct due to ever more stringent regulations for energy reduction. The Supersun100 is designed to exceed guidelines on thermal efficiency for aluminium glazing, allowing us to deliver your uncompromised vision of light and spaciousness.
This flexible system of horizontal & vertical glazing (curtain walling) is ideal for both domestic and commercial projects.
- Construction: Thermally broken aluminium with extensively insulated cavity
- Insulation: Uw value of 1.8 (in vertical pane)
- Glazing: Toughened and laminated double glazed Low-E units, all glass types up to 34mm thick possible. Self-cleaning and solar control glass are popular options.
- Frame finish: A wide range of colours with the option of different colours inside and out
- Roof vents: SS100 roof systems can incorporate Komet55 opening roof vents with manual or motorised operation. Heat and rain sensors are also available.